Are you a people person with an interest in wealth management and want long-lasting client relationships that can last generations?
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Our client is a single family mid-sized office located in downtown Chicago. The office provides integrated wealth management and trust services for three-generation families. The office is service oriented, highly professional and takes pride in being an innovator within the family office industry.
Associate Client Services will work collaboratively with the dynamic Client Services team with these key responsibilities:
- Coordinate with various banks, investment managers and professional advisors
- Confirm delivery instructions for third party foreign and domestic wires and charitable gift transfers
- Process money movement transactions for clients and related entities
- Gather data to update cash flow modeling
- Assist with the tax compliance process
- Update quarterly electronic tax payment spreadsheets for federal and state tax
- Research, compile and analyze date to create reports on unique projects
- Request and maintain client insurance summaries
The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, flexible and comfortable working in a team environment. Providing excellent client service must come naturally to this person. Our client’s takes great pride about having spirited team members who have a great interest in wealth management.
EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
A bachelor’s degree is required. An aptitude and interest in personal financial planning is desirable.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Our client is prepared to offer the successful candidate a competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
- Medical, dental, disability and life insurance
- Flexible spending plans
- Parental leave
Interested and qualified candidates please send resume with cover letter to email@example.com, apply today!
CMC Consultants Inc. would love to chat with YOU to help YOU start a new career path for 2021.
“High-Touch Recruiting in a Digital World”