Business Development Manager for Senior Health Care Community
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago
A leading Senior Care company is searching for a Business Development Manager to manage Chicago’s North West suburbs including Elk Grove Village, Roselle, Bensenville, Barrington. This role is a unique blend of customer relations, soft sales, community outreach and marketing. The ideal candidate is flexible, upbeat, outgoing, articulate, proactive, and enjoys a broad range of responsibilities.
Create and implement growth strategies that benefit clients in our target markets
- Design and develop creative approaches that build productive relationships with referral sources
- Manage marketing programs. Establish business partnerships
- Target accounts include hospitals, physicians, home health agencies, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, senior centers, hospice, funeral homes, etc.
- Lead development of new service lines using transformative technology to enable care
- Forecast and track sales productivity
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 years sales or business development experience building referral relationships
- Knowledge of SalesForce or similar prospect management platform
- Able to manage email outreach campaigns
- Provide specific examples of professional development and personal learning
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of home care or home health industries is preferred but not required
- Company car and all technology (computer, phone) provided
- Geographically concentrated territory. No long commutes!
- Join a cohesive and professional team
- Training and development opportunities abound
- Healthcare options
Interested candidates should send their cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CMC Consultants Inc. would love to chat with YOU to help YOU start a new career path for 2021.
“High-Touch Recruiting in a Digital World”