GREAT OPPORTUNITY AT CHICAGO FAMILY OFFICE
Our client is a 13 year old single family office located in Downtown Chicago. The office serves many generations in one of Chicago’s founding families via wealth management and trust services. The perfect fit will thrive in this complex, fast-paced environment and enjoy the office’s innovation within the family office industry.
About The Position
The ideal candidate will collaborate with 3 Vice Presidents of the Client Services department to provide professional services to the family. These services include financial planning activities, insurance planning, and cash flow analysis. Some collaboration with third party providers such as banks, accountants, and attorneys, is required. No 2 days will be same as the Client Service Adviser, and will be a great opportunity to work with a great collaborative team to reimagine the family office industry. The position is currently remote, but will change in the future.
What Is Required?
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree- preferably in a business discipline
- JD, CPA, or CFP certification is a plus
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Eagerness to work in a team setting
Our client is ready and willing to provide the following:
- Medical, dental, disability, and life insurance
- Flexible spending plans
- Parental leave
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications & experience
Please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com