• Foundation •
Make a difference in your career…
…and in the world, you live in.
• Chicago Loop •
About Our Client:
Our client is a leading Philanthropic Foundation based in the city of Chicago that supports efforts to elevate poetry to a more visible and influential position in society. This organization aims to shape a receptive climate for poetry by developing new audiences, creating new avenues for delivery, and encouraging new kinds of literature.
The Controller will report to the VP Finance & Administration and will be responsible for oversight of all finance, accounting, and reporting activities.
• Finance and Accounting Leadership
• Team Leadership
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Advanced degree in Finance and/or CPA preferred
• 6+ years of experience preferred. Experience in Nonprofit and Accounting preferred
• Proficiency in QuickBooks, Concur Invoice and Expense, Google suite, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and experience overseeing information technology staff or vendors
Benefits & Compensation:
• Phenomenal benefits and compensation
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please send cover letter along with resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org