Are you in the wealth management industry looking for a new path in your career to build ongoing client relationships with generations of family members? If yes, today is the day to make that change.
Our highly-regarded client is a well-established, multi-generational family office in Chicago. Our client is looking to add an experienced Financial Planner to the client service team. The individual hired into this newly-created position will work on all aspects of financial management, associated implications of private equity deal transactions, and related cash management activities of three family lines.
- Manage client relationships and provide financial advising services to family office clients.
- Conduct quarterly meetings with family members, including reviewing a full net worth statement, cash flow projections, and investment purchase & sale information for individuals and entities.
- Manage cash flows for multiple individuals and entities, and their corresponding investments.
Participate in the estate planning process, including advising on existing and new entities/initiatives.
- Assist with tax compliance and planning for individuals and trusts
- Provide client follow up and other support to senior wealth advisors in the office.
- Interact with external family advisors, including bankers, attorneys, accountants, and oversee family office analysts.
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance preferred
Certified Financial Planner (CFP) is a plus
- Minimum of 4 years of direct financial or wealth advising experience, preferred experience of running client meetings independently.
- Proficient computer skills, including well-versed in the use of Microsoft Excel
Interested and qualified candidates please send resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, apply today!
CMC Consultants Inc. would love to chat with YOU to help YOU start a new career path for Summer 2021
“High-Touch Recruiting in a Digital World”