INVESTMENT ANALYST: PRIVATE MARKETS
Family Office in Downtown Chicago
Well-established and fast-paced family office providing integrated wealth management services to its three generations of family members seeks to fill an entry level investment analyst position focused on its significant alternative investment portfolio. This is a unique opportunity to gain experience working with a seasoned investment team overseeing a sophisticated investment portfolio. The office is service oriented, highly professional and takes pride in being a leader within the close-knit, family office industry.
The Investment Analyst will receive on the job training and participate in all aspects of the investment management process. He or she will work directly with senior management in a flat organizational environment. The investment focus is primarily making commitments to private equity limited partnerships.
• Support the due diligence process by evaluating new private markets fund investments
• Produce written reports and presentations for Investment Committees summarizing investment recommendations
• Support the portfolio review process
• Complete analytical projects related to performance attribution, portfolio construction, investment strategy and industry trends
The Investment Analyst must be a conscientious individual who takes pride in his/her work.
• Well-developed critical thinking skills
• Intellectual curiosity with strong attention to detail
• Self-motivated and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong aptitude for technology — Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) skills are essential
• Undergraduate Degree
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The family office is prepared to offer the successful candidate a competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience. Employees are provided with an excellent and comprehensive benefit package including health insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, 401(k) and flexible spending plans.
For more information, please contact email@example.com