Hybrid – Chicago, IL
Ability to Learn & Grow Within the Role
The organization is a high-end client office with 40 employees providing alternative investments, trust services and integrated wealth management services to five generations of one of Chicago’s founding families.
Opportunity to learn and work in a niche industry and exposure to various investments and entities such as trusts and partnerships.
– Position reports to CFO and works closely with the Accounting Managers with responsibility for accounting, tax and investor relations support
– Assist with investor and investment database (Investor contribution & distribution schedules, prepare database reports and schedules, investment cash flow assumptions)
– Establish relations and maintain contact with portfolio companies and fund investments
– Bachelor’s in Accounting (CPA preferred)
– Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy focus
– Willingness to take initiative, problem solve and be a part of a team
-100% paid Health Insurance
– 401(k) with company match
– Flexible Spending Plans
Please send your cover letter along with resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org